Thursday, November 15, 2018

To A Brother


Hey again brother.
I guess if I don’t write this, maybe I won’t ever be fully over it.
Maybe I won’t forever let it go.

Damn.
I actually do miss you bro.

Damn.
Why did everything turn out this way?

I thought we were going to be friends forever.
A guy I can tell my kids one day.
A guy who always had my back.
A guy who I went through University life with.
A guy I could trust to hell and back.

Alas.
That’s not how life is right?
Friends come and go.
I guess that’s how things are now.

I wish things were different.
I wish it could be as easy as forgiving you.
People tell me that forgive him, don’t live with the bitterness.
It will eat you up inside.
Do I really want to live with this forever?
Maybe I have to.

Hell, our egos are both too big I guess.
If there was a middleman that care, maybe all this is over.
We won’t be bros like we used to, but maybe we could bump into each other on the streets and say hello.
I really do wish someone really care enough to do so.
I’ll never bring myself to do that.
Because you and I, we both believe that neither is wrong.

I really did think, maybe she would be the one who would try to bring us back together.
But I guess she doesn’t bother.
Maybe you don’t bother as well.
I guess your life is better without us being brothers as it was before.
Neither is trying to reach out.
Trying to be friends again.
Well I guess I have to live life with that being a fact.

Whenever, wherever we bump into each other in the future.
Its gonna hurt.
That we are strangers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment