Friday, July 22, 2011

GOALLL!!!!

heads up!!!!

another blog update coming your way!!!...

aha.. me blogging twice in a week.. that's rare.. i think... if i am feeling up to it, i'll make this a double post delight for my friends and anyone else reading this..

so first up.. what's up??

GOAALLLLLLL!!!!!

so what's up with the goal u ask me??

well.. this past week till today has been an awesome experience for me, as a fanatic football fan..

no doubt, i am a die-hard liverpool fan.. that liverbird has been stuck in my heart for 13 years... that is about since 1998...

but hey!! i am not here to talk about liverpool fc.. (well i am.. just a lil bit maybe... but that is somewhere down the (scrolling button) page of this post..)

so lets get straight on to business...

i am here to talk about the Malaysia Football team.. and its improvements over the past few years... or decades...





FIRSTLY!! BEFORE I START, LET ME JUST PUT BOTH HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND ADMIT EARLY ON.. I AM NOT A DIE HARD FAN OF THE MALAYSIAN TEAM AND IS GUILTY OF NOT FOLLOWING THE PROGRESS OF MALAYSIAN FOOTBALL..

haha.. i think i did that to, now what was that term, to denounce myself from any misinterpretations or well other wrong stuff... (time to hit the dictionary...)

anyhows.. over the past week or so..

i have had the personal hands-on chance to see the Malaysian team in action, for the first time ever at Bukit Jalil National Stadium, as well as seeing the mighty Reds playing in Malaysia for the first time..

so it was my first both ways lah.. I mean three ways…

seeing Malaysia play..

seeing Liverpool play..

and going to Bukit Jalil..

okay back to business…

from my own personal experience..

I am actually proud to see the progress made by the Malaysian players, team, staff, FAM and everyone else involved..

I knew players like Safee Sali, Norshahrul Idlan, and Safiq Rahim were good..

But nothing like seeing them in the flesh and seeing what they can do, to back all that up..

(I know, norshahrul didn’t play against the Reds, and was wee bit disappointing against the gooners, but he is one heck of a dribbler that I really have lotsa respect for..)

Apart from that.. I believe, Malaysia has a good crop of players for the foreseeable future..

I say this because, the performance by the Olympic squad against Chelsea today backs it up..

That fellow in the heart of defence… Subramaniam.. but my friend say we should call him Supermaniam, he is fantastic lah..

I know, Chelsea fans would say Chelsea did not play all out, the heat had got to them.. and so much more..

I admit to all those factors..

Because obviously, a team like Chelsea who boasts players like torres, drogba and anelka, should not just got a fortunate draw against a young Malaysia team..

So I admit it..

I am not implying that this is a huge achievement for the Malaysian team..

However trust me people..

I do believe.. IT’S A START… J


And oh yeah..

The Liverpool part eh…

I was in Bukit Jalil last Saturday.. witnessing Liverpool’s 6-3 victory over the Malaysian squad..

Was thoroughly impressed by both teams..

For the reds, I was impressed by this fellow down here..


Alberto Aquilani..

Man of the match in my opinion… fantastic to have him back in Liverpool..

However the highlight of my day was to sing You’ll Never Walk Alone at Bukit Jalil National Stadium..

It gave my goosebumps.. and I was really proud to sing that song..

Can’t wait to sing it in Anfield in the future..

Fingers crossed eh..

You’ll Never Walk Alone..

Just a snapshot of the stadium on that day.. ^^



and oh yeah..

P.S.S.S. typing up whatever to be blogged of on word before copy and pasting it here, is really a bad idea.. wonder how all the other people do it.. haha...

cheerios..

No comments:

Post a Comment