Wednesday, May 25, 2011

reflection..

you know..
a friend just told me this...
how simply put

'i wish it was that simple'

this got me thinking...
no worries.. not gonna sidetrack here..
i will be on the correct line throughout..
so bear with me eh...

i just realized, why i have not had a girlfriend or a close girl friend all this while..
yes.. i've said that I FEAR THE IDEA OF COMMITMENT..
i know...
but to rebuttle that point is that..
i cannot make that statement coz i have never been a committed relationship to any girl before..

but....

i've just realized..
it was actually down to.. (as far as i can think of).. down to two things..

PICKY

FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN

okay now why do i put this two things as the so called reason...

its very simple..

Picky
okay.. honestly.. i think i look for too much in a girl..
maybe i do... but you cannot blame me...
we want the best for ourselves...
so we tend to look for the best in things..
try to get the best deals out of lotsa stuff..
but only then do you.. or in this case I realize...
that if i'm looking for the best..
am I? the best? for the one i'm looking for?
don't she deserve better? who knows?
and then it comes back down to what i'm looking for..
usually i.. like any other guys would really love to get a girl with simple put.. the B&B.. beauty n brains.. not brawn.. that would be kinda gay.. =.="
but i put my hands up.. every girl out there is beautiful n brainy..
so that comes down to the picky bit..
if it is like so.. then why dont i just go for every girl there is..
and try my luck?
that would be simple rite?
wrong.

coz that's where point two comes...

Fear of the Unknown

okay.. this one looks reasonable right?
i mean more in the sense that it is logical..
i guess most guys out there have the same problem..
what would happen if i get with her??
what does the future hold??

i know thinking of the future freaks most girls..
they usually want to know what a relationship means n hold for them..
but too early would still spook them out...

but still.. THE JOURNEY IS PART OF THE EXCITEMENT AND JOY.. i think that was how that was supposed to sound.. or something like that.. >.<
i know this two contradicting points..
but it both pissess me off..
you know..

when i like a girl..
i'd think really far forward..
i can see from first impression what i like and what i dont like..
and how it will end..
(i know.. give em a chance.. give yourself a chance)
but even so..
i know what things hold for me...
i know that i would eventually break their heart..
(i've never done it.. but i know i will..)
so i think to myself...
WHY SHOULD I GO BREAKING HEARTS???
i should just let them be n be happy for me n the order of the world..
till i find the girl..
but i know its not that simple...

thats why i wish on those very words that it should be true..

I WISH IT WAS THAT SIMPLE

but i know its not..
and i think many guys out there understand what i mean..

anyways.. cheerios guys n gals..

No comments:

Post a Comment